Monday, October 30, 2006

Currently, I should be doing my homework. I realize this, but it does not mean that I particularly care.
When I started this blog yesterday, I thought that it would be a great tool for letting my family and friends know what I am doing. However, I am already noticing it's amazing potential as a procrastination aid so that I can not do the things that I really should be doing.
Since I can't afford cable TV, I have to draw my time frittering techniques from alternative sources.
Here is a list of current idling activities that I engage in instead of doing my homework:
  • Zelda
  • Smash Brothers
  • Making clothes (a note on this subject - I never tend to make clothes when I NEED clothes - only when I have a paper that is due)
  • Geocaching
  • Brushing and braiding my horse's mane and tail
  • Watching random things on the internet.
  • BUYING random things on the internet.
  • Posting random things on the internet.
  • Sitting on the couch staring aimlessly at the wall.
Ah yes. What a full life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment