Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Have you ever hung around with or dated a guy (or gal, I suppose) who said your name incessantly? Like it was some sort of weird drug or aphrodisiac just to recite your name over and over? Or perhaps they just say your name over and over to get your attention while you are trying to convey your thoughts to them - because they really aren't interested in your point of view?
It's kind of weird.

I know a few guys like this. This is how a conversation with them goes:

Me: "You know, I really didn't like it when you grabbed my ass just now. It's kind of . . .
Them: "Jen"
Me: "um . . . degrading, you know? Especially since . . ."
Them: "Jen, Jen!"
Me: "I didn't really give you permission to touch . . ."
Them: "JEN! JEN! JEN!"
Me: " . . . um, yeah . . .me at all."
Them: "Jen, Jen, Jen, Jen"
Me: "umm, YEEESSS??"
Them: "Jen, Jen, Jen, Jen, Jen - You are sexy."
Me: "Ok, that's it - I'm out."

No comments:

Post a Comment