Wednesday, November 15, 2006

List of things that I am currently dissatisfied with:
  • Those tiny little purse umbrellas - cute, but ultimately not going to keep you dry.
  • The color black - I have and wear WAY too much of it.
  • Skirts that are supposed to touch the ground but don't if you are six feet tall.
  • 2 inch heels - ouch.
  • Why are people still wearing those stupid ugly boots?
  • Spandex - is kind only to small Asian girls.
  • Hollywood - obsessed with sex
  • Pop music - obsessed with sex
  • Pop Culture - obsessed with sex
  • Non-stick cookware that doesn't work - no! my beautiful brownies!
  • Scientology - WTF?
  • Halibut steaks
  • Gas - both the kind my car eats and the kind that I have.
  • Old tooley pickups that only sort of run
  • Fast food
Things I am currently in love with:
  • John Stewart
  • Steven Colbert
  • Brownies
  • Curry
  • Bollywood
  • Ambivalence
  • Tea
  • The color orange
  • The color purple
  • Hippos, penguins and aardvarks
  • Blogging
  • Arby's Chicken Salad (only fast food exception)
  • Goldfish crackers in your salad - completely and totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment