Friday, March 28, 2008

Finished Sweater!











































I just got done with my biggest crocheting project that I have tackled to this point. You see, I'm an avid "fiber-artist", but I have total project A.D.D. Usually, I have to do little projects so that I know I'll finish them - but I decided to buy some nice yarn and sit down and commit myself to this project.

I'm relatively happy with the results, and I've gotten several compliments on the sweater already. Being the perfectionist that I am, I'm not 100% happy with the finished product. It fits really really well. That's great. But somehow, I suck at positioning buttons and snaps. They just aren't quite right and they are creating annoying little buckles here and there. *sigh*.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later. Or I'll just learn to live with it.

But, it fits. It looks decent. It's comfortable. And it's a LOVELY orange color, of which I totally approve.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This is for goods posting thanks to you. My family is stuck in war-torn home country last five weeks, and I cans only for ask helps you. Please to be giving me your bank account number and social security number, it can help them great.

    Thanks for the times spent,

    Random Foreigner

    ReplyDelete