Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stupidest. Cat. Ever.
My cat Milhaud is perhaps the stupidest cat that I have ever met in my life. He has no coordination, no sense of balance and absolutely no sense of "cause and effect" what-so-ever. So basically, I have a clutzy cat that has a hard time learning the household rules. Just trying to get him to stay out of the kitchen sink has been a chore! Most cats learn if you squirt them with the sink hose a couple of times to stay away. Not Milhaud. He doesn't like water - yet he doesn't seem to understand that he is getting squirted every time he goes near the sink.
Another fun method is to gently toss the cat 10 or so feet every time they get near. He came back Fourty two times.

Here is the only video proof that I have of his stupidity to date:
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qZvyNt-VYE

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just writing to tell you I have a cat named Milhaud (named after the composer) who is white with a black and gray mask and two big spots. She is also not very bright and a little bit mean.

    ReplyDelete