Thursday, May 31, 2007

Well, I'm feeling much better about life now:
I had IU send the stuff to Truman again, so hopefully the fourth time's the charm. We also fixed the "we don't have you registered for summer classes" problem. Hopefully that takes care of everything. We'll see.

In news that is more fun to report, however, I have the following:
Yesterday I decided to twist some balloon animals since it turned out to be insufficiently windy for kite flying and I needed to do something to release the knots of stress related tension that were overtaking me. I have decided to show my faithful readers the fruits of my labors.

Fruit number 1: Dinosaur riding a bicycle.

Fruit number 2: The most vomit-tasticly sweet balloon sculpture ever.


And Finally: This already tacky "tribute to love" is (unbelievably) made even tackier! I give you the world's stupidest hat:

Yes, yes. I know. Those of you who have seen my "artistry" in balloons before think that this is pretty sloppy work for me. Sorry. Remember - these balloons have been subjected to temps of over 100 degrees - and are well over a year old. AND I don't practice anymore. So there. We can pretend that it didn't take me about an hour to complete these . . .

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...I remember when you made me balloon animals and blueberry muffins for my birthday. Was that 20 or 21? It was 20, I lived in Boardwalk then. I have pictures of them somewhere....

    ReplyDelete